標題: 1078_1_
無頭像
atlantis0x9z

帖子 1
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2170
發表於 2018-6-9 04:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
If a real murderer does not receive retribution, he will feel free and easy, and if he knows anything, he will also suffer from grievance. Groom: "yes, unfortunately, Zhao Qian sun is dead. Tan Gong and Tan Po did not tell you." Ajuda: "no, no. Now, I have to ask the lead elder brother. " Groom: "yes, you should have asked." Ah Zhu Road: "to say,asics shoes, but also to laugh at, this leads the elder brother exactly who is, where to live, but I don't know." Groom said, "well, you've been beating around the Bush,Buy Wholesale Clothing, trying to ask the leader's name." Ah Zhu Road: "if the inconvenience, my younger brother and sister do not have to tell me, I might as well try to find out, let's look for the murderer again." Xiaofeng knew that A Zhu intended to appear careless, so as not to arouse Madame Ma's suspicion, but could not help but feel anxious. Just listen to Madame Ma,tommy hilfiger mall, "the name of the big brother, of course, for others to hide, so that he will not know after he knows, to find him to kill his father kill the Revenge of the mother, Bai Chang is always himself,Cheap Ed Hardy, why should I hide you? He is... " When he said "he is", the three words were silent. Xiaofeng almost hears his own heartbeat, but never heard Mrs. Ma's name "take the lead". After a long time, she heard her sigh lightly, and said, "the moon is so round in the sky, so white." Xiao Feng knew the clouds in the sky, and there was no moon. He looked up and looked at it. "Today is the second day of the day. Even if there is a moon, it will never be round. What does she mean?" Only listen to ah Zhu Road: "to fifteen, the moon is naturally round and bright, alas, but unfortunately the horse brothers can no longer see it."