標題: How to stop stress before bed
無頭像
ritcha

帖子 26
註冊 2020-5-15
用戶註冊天數 1461
發表於 2020-9-6 18:02 
分享  私人訊息  頂部

The stress of work that has bothered us all day is probably unable to get rid of it easily even after work has expired. But many people still carry those difficulties back and think at home. I think it will not end. Until you can't sleep, try the best techniques below to counteract your stress before you go to bed tonight. Some bad things that should be let go, so that you won't follow into your headache dreams day or night.

Take a chill walk
          There is no need for vigorous exercise before going to bed to stop frustration. Just strolling in the park Or take a simple stroll and watch over here on the way home Can help reduce the stress that has overwhelmed us all day
Write down bad things on paper.
          10 minutes before you go to bed, pick up a pen and paper to write down the bad events and stories that you have experienced today. Although writing about how you feel will not be able to resolve any problems. But at least it allows you to vent. Have compiled a sequence of ideas Review the problems that arise. And it tells us that we will put our problems on this piece of paper. Now it's time to let go, and things will start again when we wake up tomorrow.

Bathe the soul
          Water is also a great help in treating mental health. If you're having a tough day all day, give yourself more time to shower. By allowing the water to flow slowly, the water that slowly flows through your body reduces the temperature and stress in you. And also get the double benefit if you take a warm shower. Because you will feel comfortable, relaxed and make you sleep soundly You don't have to lay your forehead, you don't have to think about things you have experienced during the day.
          Or if anyone's home has a bathtub as well Then go down to soak the whole body Then drop some essential oils into the bath for a nice scent to help you relax. Until you can forget about stressful things

See some prayers
          As a child, my mother may have taught us to pray before bed. Which at that time he followed without thinking When he grew up, he stopped doing it. Today we recommend that you go back and pray before going to bed again. Or you can meditate for a moment Both prayer and meditation for 10-15 minutes or more will help stop worrying for the brain. The body releases serotonin. We will feel calm. Relax And make you sleep better too

Hug someone beside me
          I will tell you that hugging touch is an easy and effective way to relieve stress. Because in each hug that The body processes various processes such as the heart beating. Blood pumping Feel good Makes the brain think of only good things, with more energy from the encouragement of the people we love.
         In addition, hugging stimulates the brain to release dopamine. Or more messages of happiness Including endorphin and serotonin, it makes us feel happy, satisfied, so happy that we forget all our suffering.

Regarding health, you can trust us, click >>pg